woensdag 21 september 2011

Argentina

This shirt I got from my sister. My sister loves to travel and she always buy a shirt for me and my brother. She went to Argentina in 2007. When she asked me which name I want at the back, I didn't want Messi. I choose for Cambiasso. I think he's a brilliant midfielder. My brother choose for Riquelme. In the time Riquelme was playing for Villarreal he was one of the most dangerous attacking midfielders in Europe. In 2006 he reached the semi final of the Champions League!

The colours of Argentina are white with light blue. I thinks the colours are standing for Maria. They are very religious in Argentina. I think the problem of Argentina is that they don't have a good coach. In the Netherlands we have Bert van Marwijk and he is great! But Maradonna or Baptista aren't very good. In my opinion Argentina hast the best attackers: Messi, Milito, Aguero, Tevez, Lavezzi. Those are great!

Sponsos: Adidas
Year: 2005-2007

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten