maandag 31 oktober 2011

Greece

This shirt was on my wanted list. Not because of the design of the shirt, but because what they have reached with this shirt. In 2004 they won the European Cup final against Portugal. It was Angelos Charisteas who scored from a corner. I think it was for everyone a big surprise that Greece won from everybody. This shirt I bought for 12 euros, so I'm very pleased to have this shirt. For persons who wants to know my further wanted list:
- Trinidad and Tobago 2006, Leo Beenhakker made it to the World cups with such a small counrty. I love this shirt and the story behind the shirt.
- South Korea 2002. The World Cup of 2002 was held in South Korea and Japan. Guus Hiddink came to the semi final with South Korea! Nowadays he is still a legend in South Korea.

Sponsor: Adidas
Year: 2004-2006

1 opmerking:

  1. Goeidag !
    I am from Belgium, I collects shirts sinds many years ! At the moment, I biid on yours Suriname'shirt... ;-)
    I add in a link your blog on mine ;-)
    I wait for yours news...
    Have a good job ! Tot ziens !

    Gregorio

    http://cityfootballshirt.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen