maandag 24 oktober 2011

Zambia

This shirt came up on a local sort of Ebay. I love this shirt. It's a new design of Nike. The star player of Zambia is Jacob Mulenga. He plays for my hometown club FC Utrecht. A very nice player. I paid 25 euros for this shirt. In mine opinion very cheap for this rare shirt and lovely design. So I'm very happy with this shirt.

The only thing I'm doubt about is the year this shirt is coming from. But when I see the design of Nike I believe this shirt is for the period 2010-2012

Sponsor: Nike
Year: 2010-2012

2 opmerkingen:

  1. If you can help me track down the same shirt I would be very grateful. I travelled through Africa in 2010 collecting football shirts and running a football donations porject - www.balls2FIFAballs4Africa.com

    Zambia is the ONLY shirt I was unable to find on my travels.

    Kind Regards
    Bryan Cush
    bryan.cush@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen