dinsdag 15 november 2011

Nepal

The Nepal shirt appeared on a local sort of Dutch Ebay called http://www.marktplaats.nl/. It's very rare that such a special shirt come up on this site. I also bought Zambia on this site. First I wasn't sure if this shirt was real, but then I looked at Nick's Nepal shirt. His red version is Nepal's home shirt. So I was for sure that my blue one is the away version.

The quality of the shirt is very bad, so I don't wear it. Also this South-East Asian country uses his flag as logo.

Sponsor: Adidas
Year: 2007-2008

2 opmerkingen:

  1. It's a nice design! I wouldn't be so sure it's official Adidas though; Nepal is full of fakes :( The printing of the adidas label on the inside of the colour is a different colour from Nick's too. Who knows! I suspect both of my Nepal shirts to be fakes too... It's too damn hard to tell with Nepal!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks for telling me ;). It's very hard to get know if this shirt is real or fake. Maybe we will never know....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen