dinsdag 15 november 2011

Nepal

The Nepal shirt appeared on a local sort of Dutch Ebay called http://www.marktplaats.nl/. It's very rare that such a special shirt come up on this site. I also bought Zambia on this site. First I wasn't sure if this shirt was real, but then I looked at Nick's Nepal shirt. His red version is Nepal's home shirt. So I was for sure that my blue one is the away version.

The quality of the shirt is very bad, so I don't wear it. Also this South-East Asian country uses his flag as logo.

Sponsor: Adidas
Year: 2007-2008

3 opmerkingen:

  1. It's a nice design! I wouldn't be so sure it's official Adidas though; Nepal is full of fakes :( The printing of the adidas label on the inside of the colour is a different colour from Nick's too. Who knows! I suspect both of my Nepal shirts to be fakes too... It's too damn hard to tell with Nepal!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks for telling me ;). It's very hard to get know if this shirt is real or fake. Maybe we will never know....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I’m Hebe from Fashionpay.We are credit card payment processor and specialize at handling High-Risk merchant accounts. My goal is to offer safe, quick and long-standing online payment service to you.
    * API connect on your web shop * Virtual Terminal Card Processing(by fax, mail order or telephone (MOTO),can’t be tracked.) *Recurring Payments *HIGH successful ratio
    We are holding test link,Contact me , hebefashionpay@gmail.com
    skype(win.win771) for more details.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen