dinsdag 27 september 2011

San Marino

These San Marino shirt is great. I bought this shirt from the same guy of the Cuba, Jamaica and Peru shirt. San Marino is a very small country who, surprisingly, never qualified. At the second of September this year the Netherlands won with 11-0 against San Marino. It was a beautiful game. There isn’t much more to say about the football team.

Last I found a new collector named Sasha from Germany. He asked me if I had a real San Marino shirt. There is a club in Italy who is also from San Marino. So there is a chance you get not a real San Marino shirt. But I am for sure that I’ve a real one.

Sponsor: Virma
Year: 2000-2001

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Very nice! And don't worry, it's the real deal for sure!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Congrats Luuc ! This is definetly the right shirt for your collection ;) Your blog is getting better day by day man !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Excellent shirt Luuc!

    Please visit me at my site. http://www.football.nationalteamshirts.com

    I will add you to the list of the dedicated, the few and the crazy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi guys,

    Thanks for following my blog. I hope I can post some more shirts this weekend. No I have posted 8 shirt, however I got 35 shirts. So it's time to work on the blog. I hope you will be following my blog. I also keep an eye on yours.

    Cheers

    Luuc

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen