zondag 18 september 2011

China

China is a big country with no good football team. Suprisingly because of the huge popularity. This shirt I bought at my local football shop. It wans't my idea to buy a shirt, but when I saw this shirt I bought it. I like the design and the colors. Also my brother was very hapy with it. I have a map of the world and when I got a shirt I put an pin in it. China is a very big country so now it takes a large of space at the map, so it looks that I've got more countries than when I bought a San Marino shirt. That are my brothers thoughts. This shirt is worn during the Olympic games in Beijing. The only thing is that I'm almost for sure that this shirt is only worn by woman matches. But this design isn't made for a woman. Very strange.

Sponsor: Adidas
Year: 2008

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten